Sharing experiences in Life Science Research
Drug Discovery Data Management and Data Interpretation
Hosted by Collaborative Drug Discovery, CDD.
Date: October 5th, 2017
Time: 10am - 2pm
Place: Inox Suite 3, University of Sheffield, Sheffield, UK
Come be a part of our free seminar to hear how local researchers are applying research informatics to their chemical and biological experiments. Learn about chemical registration, data archival, data analysis, database enhanced collaborations, and how to create a data model that allows you to leverage all these components within your research project. In addition, we will use the intuitive, user-friendly CDD Vault drug research informatics platform. Hands-on experience will be provided for those interested.
- 10:00: Coffee and networking*
- 10:30: Welcome. Neil Chapman, CDD
- 10:45: Using CDD to manage company catalogues at Redbrick Molecular, Andy Hogben, Redbrick Molecular Ltd.
- 11:10: Optimising collaboration for Life Science research. Kellan Gregory, CDD
- 11:45: Managing assay information with BioAssayExpress. Mariana Vaschetto, CDD
- 12:00: Lunch & Networking*
- 13:00: StarDrop: Seamless integration of compound data analysis, optimisation and design. Ed Champness, CSO, Optibrium Ltd.
- 13:25: Latest developements and software features. Kellan Gregory, CDD
- 14:00: Closing remarks. Neil Chapman, CDD
- 14:05: Coffee, networking and discussion with experts*
* Complimentary lunch and refreshments